From the vendor:
"From the Other Side" was created during the first months of 2020's COVID-19 lockdown, at a time when the fear for the unknown was slowly taking hold of us. The rainbow that always reminded us that "everything is going to be okay", acts here as an imaginary tunnel of hope that, when crossed makes us return to the normal world full of parties, people, kisses and hugs.
What is included in the kit:
- Printed design size: 20x28.2 cm / 7.8x11 in
- Original artwork printed in premium Zweigart Interlock 13 HPI canvas, with edges sewed with cotton bias tape
- 2 John James tapestry needles
- Postal with the color scheme identifiable threads so you can start stitching quickly.
- DMC Soft Cotton (Retors Mat) threads with enough quantity to stitch with the tent
-continental stitch (if you need more thread, let us know in advance)
- Needlepoint booklet (key sections: how to start with needlepoint, tips to select needlepoint stitches, and library of favorite stitches)
Made in Portugal